The Meath Vintage Day
Join us for a glorious event celebrating 125 years of The Meath Epilepsy Charity at The Meath Vintage Day.
A fantastic day out for the whole family!
- Vintage Stalls: clothing; furniture; homewares; French brocante; gardenalia; jewellery and more
- Artisan makers: many unique handmade pieces
- Car & Motorcycle Show: Classic, vintage and the fast & furious from the 1920s to the present day
- Live Music: Miss Holiday Swing & Godalming Jazz Choir
- The Fillet and Bean: Coverwood Lakes’ superb airstream trailer providing delicious, locally produced food
- Moooh Ice Cream: wonderful flavours served from their beautiful Citroen ice cream van
- Cafe Meath: Gone Vintage! Light refreshments and teas
- Pimms Tent: Did someone say it’s Pimms O’Clock?
- Vintage Roundabout: Children’s games and balloons
- Vintage Hiar and Makeup (prebookable)
STOP PRESS: Our wonderful friend Tim Duggan from Ewbanks Auctioneers will be offering a valuation service on small, highly portable items for a nominal donation to The Meath. Find him in the main marquee 12.00 Noon – 4.00pm.
Entry £3 (under 16s Free)
Please note there is no on-site parking. Westbrook Mills are very kindly offering FREE parking at their site right next door. Please follow the directions to park and then walk through to The Meath as signposted.
Disabled parking is available on site at The Meath, but needs to be pre-booked in advance by calling 01483 415095.
All profit from this event will be directed towards services at The Meath Epilepsy Charity Reg Charity No 200359