GODALMING GREEN GALA 2023
- STALLHOLDERS' INFORMATION PAGE
APPLYING FOR A STALL
If you wish to apply for a stall at the Godalming Green Gala, please complete the form below. Please be sure to complete the correct form ie. there is a separate form for Traders and another for Community/Educational/Information Groups and Organisations. The Gala runs from 11.00am until 4.00pm (set up from 9.00am – clear down from 5.00pm).
- Please read the form with care and complete all sections clearly.
- Submitting a booking form for the market does not guarantee a place at the market. Booking forms to be received by 26 June 2023, and priority will be given to stallholders whose business is based closest to Godalming. You will be notified by e-mail whether or not you have been allocated a pitch in the market.
- If your application is successful (Traders), you will be sent an invoice for your pitch fee. Booking fees are non-refundable should a booking be cancelled after Monday, 10 July 2023.
- Forms received after this date will NOT be considered.
Please do not send a cheque or make a BACS payment until you are notified that your application has been successful; you will be invoiced for the fee.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT MUST BE SENT IN TO BE ATTACHED TO YOUR APPLICATION: Copy of your current Public Liability Insurance that is valid for the day of the gala. PLEASE SUBMIT VIA EMAIL: [email protected]